Planning to move to Canada with a PR visa is a great decision. You can move to Canada and settle there with a good career. Canada offers good opportunities to skilled and educated Indians. The livelihood in Canada and the Jobs are of a great standard and you can avail all many potential benefits with a PR visa. Well, they have a good system in place to scrutinize the applicants. The system is called the express entry system which is pretty effective and efficient.
Well, if you are looking for applying for a PR visa, you probably would have heard of the express entry system, Well it is a system that is in place for availing of the PR visa. If you are new and are still unheard of in the express entry program, here we go, the express entry program is a way for applying for a PR visa for skilled professionals. This system is based on points that are rewarded based on the applicant’s credentials. Well, this program is pretty detailed and here in this article, we wil elaborate on the express entry’s point-based system.
So, the points-based system (the express entry program) is a great option for skilled Indians. The system is used to rank the applicants based on some criteria like education, age, work experience and skills. This system can be availed of by any Indian who is hoping to work in Canada and settle there. Well, to apply through this system, there are points rewarded and here, in this article, we will discuss the points for each criterion and how much is the minimum score you need to obtain to qualify for applying for the PR visa.
Express Entry Points Calculated to get Canada PR Visa from India
The Minimum number of points you need to obtain is 67 and any extra points will improve your PR success rate.
Well, scoring the minimum points is utterly necessary and to do that you need to know the split-up of the marks. Mentioned below are the points you can score in each criterion.
- If your age is below 18, you get no points.
- If your age is between 18-35 you get the maximum point of 12.
- If you are above 35, the points will reduce by one from 12.
- If you are older than 47, you will get no points.
- The maximum number of points you can score is 28.
- The official language of Canada are English and French, if you are proficient with both of them you can get the maximum point.
- You need to get an IELTS test to determine your English proficiency.
- If you are a P.Hd Scholar you will get a maximum of 25 points.
- If you have a professional pr a masters degree you will get 23 points.
- If you have a secondary school education you get 5 points.
- If you have completed certificate courses or diplomas, you can improve the points.
- With 1 year of work experience, you get 9 points.
- If you have 2-3 years of work experience, you get 11 points.
- If you have 4-5 years of work experience, you get 13 points.
- If you have 6 or more years of work experience, you get 15 points.
Other Factors that can Play a Role in Improving your Points
- If you have arranged employment in Canada, you can get a maximum of 10 points.
- If your partner is CLB level 4 you get 5 points.
- If your partner or spouse has previous Canadian work experience, you get 5 points.
- If you have a relative in Canada, you get 5 points.
- If you have previous work experience in a skilled occupation in Canada, you get 10 points.
Well, with all the criteria and the points mentioned, you can easily calculate your current score and can try to improve the points by improving. For further assistance with improving your sore, you can contact JVS immigration and they will gladly guide you with some tricks and provide you with the necessary support.
The minimum point for qualifying to apply for the PR visa is just the basics and it doesn’t guarantee the success of the visa. A higher score will improve your chances of getting the PR visa dnd you have to focus on other aspects of the visa application. So, to ease your burden, you can hire one of the best PR consultancies in Delhi- JVS immigration and get a customized action plan and full support with your PR visa process.
Get going to Canada with a PR visa with ease by hiring JVS immigrations.