So you have thought of getting a Denmark permanent residence and yes there can be some quite obvious reasons why you have thought so. Since everyone aims for a happy balanced family and work life, a perfect job climate, and an excellent welfare state. We often look for settling down in different countries regarding work or study purposes. Every immigration process has standard guidelines to be followed and thus the process might get lengthy.
As we are unaware of the process of getting immigration done, it is always better to hire an immigration consultant who knows the entire process and can help to get the proceedings done correctly.
Despite having a firm economy, Denmark is not able to cope up with the situation of the International Financial crisis, and the blur effect is created on the employment situation. Hence there are many places in Denmark that would be relying upon foreign recruitment since high skilled positions are vacant and this is why Denmark is demanding foreign recruitment in many job categories.
Why do you need a Consultant for Denmark PR
The Government of Denmark has discarded the Danish green card scheme and now it is impossible to apply directly for a Green Card. And there are a lot of documents which you may need to submit plus you have to also acquire a visa. And for all of this procedure, you need a consultant who can do all that for you. One of the best immigration consultants in Delhi is JVS Immigration. JVS immigration is a top-notch company to provide you with effective immigration solutions that will handle all your documents and would provide you better treatment in moving to other countries.
Documentation required for Denmark PR for Indian citizens
- You must still meet the requirements for the residence permit you hold.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You should have spent six years in Denmark legally or four years if you meet all of the 4 supplementary requirements.
- You must not have committed certain types of crime.
- You must not have any overdue public debts unless you have been granted an extension of the repayment of the debt.
- You must not have received public benefits within the last 3 years under the terms of the Active Social Policy Act or the Integration Act.
- You have to accept a Declaration of integration and active citizenship in Danish society.
- You must have passed the Danish language test 2 (Prøve I Dansk 2) or a Danish language test of an equivalent or higher level.
- You must have held regular full-time employment or been self-employed for at least 2 years and 6 months within the last 3 years.
- You must still be working at the time when the Danish Immigration Service decides the case.
In addition, you must meet at least 2 of the following four supplementary requirements:
- You must have passed an active citizen exam test or have exhibited active citizenship in Denmark.
- You must have held regular full-time employment or been self-employed for at least 4 years within the last 4 years and 6 months.
- You must have had a yearly taxable income that over the last 2 years has been DKK 270.000 (2016 level) or above on average.
- You must have passed the Danish language test 3 (Prøve I Dansk 3) or a Danish language test of an equivalent or higher level.
There are no special requirements for Indians as such.
Best Immigration Consultant for Denmark for Indian Citizen
Well, don’t think twice and start contacting one of the best consultants available in your city located in the capital of our country, Delhi.
JVS Immigration is privileged to provide you with all the information about the benefits of having a consultant for your Denmark PR Visa process, including sending all documents to placing you in a very good position. Consulting with JVS Immigration always helps you clarify everything that has to do with your future and organize all your documents in a very appropriate way. It is more often said that JVS immigration has made very good success in the field of being the best consultant for a Denmark PR visa by offering a Denmark PR to immigrants at a very comfortable level.
We believe that the information provided for the benefits of having a consultant for a Denmark visa in Delhi is productive enough to help you clarify your doubts. If you still need any kind of help in the same context, kindly feel free to contact us and get the best advice.